top_image

<  Demo and feedback  ~  SublimatiØn

Ø
Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:30 am Reply with quote
Hi folks,

Since Michael seems to be curious about my work, and because it's always good to get some feedback, I'd like to speak about a game I developped with a very small team: one game/level designer (me), one programmer, one 3D artist and one 2D artist/sound designer.

It's a 3D puzzle game, basically a kind of Soko-Ban with various layers of more complex mechanisms. Your goal is to lead two characters with complementary skills from a starting point to an exit, in a rather abstract landscape made of cubic elements. A very simple level editor is included, allowing players to design their own puzzles.

In an ideal world, the game would feature a two-players mode, on the same computer, on LAN and on the Internet, and an interface especially designed for players to share their home-made levels with others.

The problem is, as a small company, we also need to eat, which means the project progresses very slowly. Since we're working on others more "valuable" projects, I don't even know if it will be finished one day... The game is currently in beta version and lacks several features, but it's fully playable (and free).

It's mainly different from The Endless Forest for two reasons. Its esthetic is quite minimal, cold and definitely not appealing to everyone, and it requires a lot of thinking. If you enjoy torturing your brain, then you'll probably enjoy it. Smile

You'll find the game here (Télécharger).

I'll tell you more about it if you're interested, time to go to bed. Embarassed
EternalWanderer
Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:50 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 27 Jun 2010 Posts: 31 Location: 5th Circle of Hell, -666th floor, 13th torture chamber, left cell
I'm afraid the link isn't working Sad
Or maybe it's just a temporary connection error. But I'd be grateful if someone checked that for me
MoriartyL
Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:18 am Reply with quote
I can't get through either.