top_image

<  The Path - discussion  ~  How to enjoy The Path? Please share tips

Pehr
Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:37 pm Reply with quote
1) This is a short game. You can play it through several times. (It is like playing a piece of music you love - the pleasure is to play it over and over again; get to know it better and better.) Each time you know a little more about it, which influences your strategy. (Say, first time walk straight to grandmothers house, to see her. Next time, go watchful into the forest - to suddenly find yourself lost (the path is gone) etc. There is no use of a "walk-through" for this game, because there are no intricate puzzels to solve. In case you get stuck: just wait and see.

2) Follow the excellent example of theviolethour! Look upon it as RPG (a role-playing game). Remember:
"All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players; They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages."
Our play is the drama of the seven ages of young girls. Or, as I see it, "The eternal human drama of temptation".
The scene and dramatis personae are given - the stage is yours!
Pehr
harleyotto
Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:35 am Reply with quote
I could go on and on, but don't think this is a negative review.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
aquariusmediaaamar
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:23 am Reply with quote
Before playing the game you have some expectations of our knowledge of the game. It is an exciting game you will enjoy it.
LucapcHumas
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:16 pm Reply with quote
5 Dating Tips for Shy Men that will help Turbo Charge Your Dating Experience

1. Always Think Positively

Have you ever been in a situation where you judge yourself to paralysis and self-hate? The little things that bother us about ourselves are totally irrelevant to other people. Find the positive things about yourself and focus on that.

2. Be a Giver

Do you find yourself always looking for affirmation from other people? Yes? Then reverse that trend today and start complementing other people. The truth is the giver always has the power. Start looking to make other people feel good about themselves (especially the female species) and you'll invariably feel good in the process.

3. Accept Rejection as a Fact of Life

Everybody suffers rejection at one point or the other. Even that 'cool guy' you admire from afar has had his share of rejections from the female species. Once you accept rejection as a fact of life, this will free you to bounce back from any rejection from beautiful girls you approach.

4. Do not become a Puppy Dog

What do I mean by that? Well, some guys in an attempt to please the opposite sex, become door mats for women to walk all over. Nothing irritates a woman more than a guy who can't be a MAN. While I advised being a giver in Tip 2, this should not be taken as an excuse to be a push-over.

5. Learn from Your Mistakes

You might not want to hear this but you will make mistakes while dating. The secret to mastering the rules of dating is to take lessons from your dating mistakes and avoid making them a second time. That's how the best become Masters and that is the same path you must follow.

low cost generic copier ink
neozed
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:10 am Reply with quote
sn't the advice, "Don't stay on the Path" kind of like telling someone playing a first person shooter to, "Shoot the bad guys"?
neozed
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:10 am Reply with quote
sn't the advice, "Don't stay on the Path" kind of like telling someone playing a first person shooter to, "Shoot the bad guys"?
MaryStrobel
Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:45 pm Reply with quote
I hope someone uploads the pics of the path here..i have some problems with uploading.I hope some one comes up for this.
nima6699
Posted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:18 am Reply with quote
I could go on and on, but don't think this is a negative review.
hehewangbing
Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:14 am Reply with quote
do you love me ? I like you~ Are you like dancing?

Runescape Gold
D3 Gold
Cheap Runescape Gold
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger