top_image

<  Design concepts  ~  Strategy ideas:

Mayar
Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:53 am Reply with quote
Joined: 30 Jul 2008 Posts: 1042 Location: On the Forum, adding his Mustard to anything in his interest (no art or anything that may offend me)
I kinda a RPG, Strategy fan and i like the fanatsy world. But there are no Fanatasy RW-Strategy Games. So here are my basic concepts:

Hopspot: Each Creature has hotspots, which mean instant kill (by aroow in the head, in the heart,usw.) and subspots, that kill it after a while or reduces his attack or defense points(aroow in the stomach or cut oof hand).

Realistic Towndevelopment: You can see your ppl building structures and so... Next Thing, when you take an enemy setlement, you can breeak it to the ground and start a new settlement, or you can keep the enmys town and the risk, that your troops and the enemy peasants will turn against u.

Realistic Battlesimulation: A random weather generator creates a weather, your units can die beacuse they slipped while running down the hill, units can freeze in blizzards, flying units will fall off when paralyzed, usw.

Flying units : units that can change their position from the ground in the sky. Falling off when paralyzed can kill units on the battlefield too.

Mages: They cast owerful spells but are really useless in close combat and they can miss.

So, if anyone is ready to help me with that great project, ill be very thankful. (Programers, 3D Modeling and animating)
Wildbluesun
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:38 am Reply with quote
Joined: 12 Dec 2006 Posts: 4266 Location: London, Land of Tea and Top Hats
...Right.

Do you have any more detail on this project?
Mayar
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:26 am Reply with quote
Joined: 30 Jul 2008 Posts: 1042 Location: On the Forum, adding his Mustard to anything in his interest (no art or anything that may offend me)
OF curse...

I just didn´t want to put out more detailed information...
But here is some:

Races: There are going to be 15 Races, each with unique Units and Gameplay (Human Kingdom, Demonic Imperium,Asiatic Kingdoms,Undead, Forest Elves,Barbarian Humans,Orks,Highelves, Darkelves, Lizardens, Skaven (i know this race copied from warhammer), gnomes, Destruction,Draken, Minotaur)

I´ll put the Campaign story on tomorrow
Mayar
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:27 am Reply with quote
The Campaign is seperated in chapters, 1 chapter for each faction:

1. Chapter: Kingdom in War

In this Chapter, we take the roll of Michael, who is used by Lucius to conquer the Kingdom under the Leading hand of Gabriel. Michael is torn apart in the question, which one the devil and which one the angel is. Anyway, by the End, he judges the right one, so the bad guy throws the angel down from the big tower, where the angel, who has given up his wigs dies. The devil is judged to be pushed down from a cliff. Now Michael is forced to be king, because of his Wisdom.

2. Chapter: Deamonic Greed

The Devil is saved by a clever device, planted on a cliff. Now he needs to prove his strength and therefore he commands you, a smaller devil with no name to take different strategic points (ETNA, ATLANTIS,usw.) We will cause HAVOC, but we will be asking us, what the point is. At the End, when you act in the Story of RAmadan, you will be beaten and teh Devil will be Punished.

The Story continous Tommorow...
Mayar
Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:23 am Reply with quote
3. Chapter: Believe
Ramadan is an asiatic myth, so next chapter happens there! We fight against our Liege, who has not approved us to go to the Big Ramadan Fight Sad. So, we need to find diplomatic bounds (this campaign is the democracy tutorial), to be able to beat the Shogun in this land, where the smallest gesture can mean a mistake. At the End, when the Hero is looking in the sky, there are Green Clouds in the Sky.

4. Chapter: The Ressurected
We all remember, what happened to the Devil at the End of the Second chapter? Now, some necromant ressurects him. He wants to take bloody revenge (NOD, WHATEVER), at first he follows the orders of his Ressurecter and destroys some Dwarf (Gnome)cities. When he tries to get to the Human kingdom,his units feel cold and unpleasant, so they slaughter him.
(UNDEAD TRICK: When an undead unit uses up all mana, it will die)

Don´t miss the next tow chapters.
Mayar
Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:52 am Reply with quote
4. Chapter: The Circle must be closed

Yey, Forest elves... OK, small story, they have to close the circle of faith to remain the balance of nature. Now they whole army rises, to put an angel back on the throne, but the devil is in their army, no one knows whom to trust, the whole thing breaks up and the devil (shapeshifter) somehow gets to the Barbarian people.

5. Chapter: Wild Wild West

The Barbarian Humans under the Leadership of the Devil... BAD! Now he plans to strike there, where his previous reincarnation fails: To kill the Angel... The Angel is on the Way with the Forestelves, so we can aspect some tacticly deep scout battles. But at the end, the Angel dies...

6. Chapter: NOW ITZ TIME TO WARRRRRRRRRRRRZ!

The Orks heard rumors about the Angel fallen... Now the Green Flood is on the Move. Unleashed, they massacer everything that comes on they way. Their Target: The Kingdom Capital. So, be ready to face some massive charges. (And Catapults, that Fire ORKZ!)
Mayar
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:40 am Reply with quote
I'll stop here because I realized that I suck... Please delete this topic...
JPGInc
Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:14 pm Reply with quote
lol don’t give up so easily, it looks like you’ve put a lot of effort into the background of the world. It seems very large and complex…is it the first game you’ve tried to make?
Mayar
Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:15 am Reply with quote
Yes... Now I´m writing dialoges... I mean that the first 3 chapters are ok, but the rest is kinda unfinished... Still working...

Maybe i could get a version for Wii on, cause it has some unique features i could use

Prolog- Human Campaign:

Lucius: Let´s take a rest by the old Oak over there...
Michael (The Angel, not the Administrator): We don´t have any time.You know what happens if we get late?
L:We still have plenty of time, so I don´t believe that anyone will notice.
M:Good, but only a moment, to rest our Feet.
L: I want to tell you a story: There were born two brothers, twins. One from Hell and one from Heaven. One was ugly and the other one was beautiful.
M: We heard the Story long before...
L: Listen! You never heard the Truth, they always say, that the beatiful son is the son of the Hell, and the ugly is the son of haven. But it´s not true, for I´m the beautiful one and I´m the messenger of the God! People are dying all over the Land under the Hand of the False King, for only the servant of Hell would be ugly and handicaped.
Michae, the time has come... I want you as my General. Your first mission will be to take over the Farm. I have spoken to some Barnboys and they are on my side...

MICHAEL, LEAD US TO VICTORY!!!!!